Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)
Procurement Specialist (job-share)
London, United Kingdom
£0 - 0
- Bachelors degree or 3+ years relevant experience
- 3 years minimum professional experience in Procurement, Shared Services, Outsourcing Operations
- Proficiency in using ERP systems (ideally Coupa)
- Vendor management and engagement experience
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric with very strong communication skills
Amazon is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Procurement analyst with a strong customer focus to join our Procurement team. This position will be responsible for on-going management of the businesses suppliers as well as support multiple teams in a variety of procurement functions from procurement transactional work to product sourcing and catalogue management. The core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, definition of standard processes and end user support for procurement, execution of procure-to-pay and inventory management strategies of items. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and has a deep passion for innovative ways to look at traditional processes.
Work from home options available.
The roles key responsibilities will include:
- Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviours of business stakeholders.
- Provide multifaceted procurement support including: forecasting, inventory management, supplier management, procurement transaction and expediting support.
- Supporting procure to pay tasks for a variety of stakeholders
- Act as the main point of contact for catalogue items.
- Maintain Procurement records and databases for assigned markets or regions (e.g. supplier setup, contract information, supplier performance).
- Track and monitor performance to goals including identifying opportunities to reduce costs for non-inventory spend.
- Identify and drive process improvements and replenishment strategies.
- Manage and maintain supplier scorecards across multiple categories.
- Identify savings opportunities (e.g. through spend analysis) and partner with Procurement Management and Business Owners to deliver savings through tenders/negotiations/contract renewals.
- Meet service level agreements (SLA) for standard tasks.
- CIPS qualifications
- Six Sigma/Kaizen qualifications
- Multilingual in Spanish, German, French or Italian